Little Glastonboro Update - 14th June 2021

There is a lot of speculation as to what Boris will say later.


If on the outside chance it is good news we will all be celebrating on the 26th June!


If as predicted there is a delay to stage 4 being lifted we will need time read all the guidance and consult with our local authorities before any decision about Little Glastonboro is made. We will endeavour to do this as quickly as possible and will contact ticket holders via email.


During this time we will do our best to respond to messages but replies may be delayed.


Above all else fear not as your tickets are safe. We have got a reserve date of the 31st July 2021 and the 25th June 2022 ready for next year.




62 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All